2. HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND USED.
(1) AUTOMATED INFORMATION AND LOGS. The Site automatically collects certain information from users, including information about visitor's IP address, web browser, operating system and similar non-personally identifying information. The Site automatically collects many pieces of information commonly referred to as server log information such as that described above. This information additionally includes the date and time You visited the Site, and the pages that You visited. Additional information including the referring website or link information is also collected as part of this automated process. Aggregated statistics and other similar non-personally identifying information is used for the purposes of monitoring the Site's performance and tracking marketing efforts of the Company.
(2) REGISTRATION INFORMATION. The Site collects personally identifying information, including your name, email address, and other information when You register to receive certain free products or services, or when you register to purchase certain products or services. This personal information will be used to provide you requested services, and to inform you about additional products, services, or other information from the Company, its affiliates or partners. The Site and the Company further collect certain information, such as your name, email address, and certain additional information on behalf of both itself and third-party clients when you register to participate in certain sweepstakes or giveaways, or when you register to receive certain free content sponsored by third-party clients of our services. When the company collects such information on behalf of third-party clients, it will maintain that information for its own use, and it will share that information with its third-party sponsors, pursuant to our terms of service, those third-party sponsors may use the information for whatever purpose they deem appropriate.
(4) SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATIONS. The Site may utilize certain social media integrations, by way of example, a Facebook “Like” button or “Share” button. These features may collect certain information, including your IP address and the page on the Site You visited. These kinds of social media integrations may set a Cookie to enable certain features to function properly. Interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the respective social media provider.
(5) LINKS. The Site utilizes certain tracking software that enables it to identify links made to the Site via email messages that the Company may send You. When you visit the Site from a link in an email sent to you by the Company or its affiliates, the Company will be able to identify your email address and track how You as a user associated with that email address utilize the Site. Additionally, the Site may utilize certain referral tracking identification codes to determine the effectiveness of certain marketing efforts used by the Company. These tracking codes may allow the Site to track the aggregate behavior of individuals referred by these links, or the individual behavior of these users.
(6) USER GENERATED CONTENT. The Site may allow you to post or comment on articles, blog posts, forums, or other publicly accessible areas of the Site. By your participation in such posting activities You grant the Company and the Site the right to publish certain personal identifying information for the purposes of attributing your post or comment to your user account. Such personal information can be read, collected or otherwise utilized by other visitors to the publicly accessible areas of the Site. The Company exercises no control over how these third parties utilize such information.
(7) COMMUNICATIONS FROM YOU. If You send the Site or the Company a question or comment through any support ticketing system, forum, contact form or email address included on the Site, the Company may retain that information for a period of time it deems appropriate for the purpose of responding to your inquiry. This information may also be utilized for the purpose of improving the user experience with the Site or the Company's services.
(8) COMMUNICATIONS TO YOU. The Company and the Site may use personally identifying information submitted by You for the purpose of communicating with You. These communications may include email, telephone, mail, or other electronic communications with You. The primary form of such communications will often be email newsletters explaining updates with the Site or services, special promotions, informational announcements, or answers to your specific questions.
3. DISCLOSURES, SHARING AND THE SALE OF INFORMATION.
(1) LEGAL DISCLOSURES. The Company will disclose Personal Information when it is required to do so as a matter of law, regulation, court order, or subpoena. The Company may also in its discretion disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency's request, or when the Company believes such disclosure is appropriate to protect its legal rights or safeguard life or property including property belonging to third parties.
(3) SALE OF INFORMATION. The Company may change the nature of its operations. In the event of a restructuring, sale, or merger of the Company or all or substantially all of Company's assets, or a transfer of the assets to a successor entity, information, including Personally Identifying Information may be sold, transferred, or assigned to any successor, heir or assignee, including a third-party purchaser. The assets transferred in any such transaction will include any information regarding You.
(4) DMCA CLAIM DISCLOSURES. The Company complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In the event the Company receives a claim of copyright infringement, the Company will comply with the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA. Compliance with those safe harbor provisions may include the disclosure or your identity if you are the allegedly infringing party, or if you are the party filing a claim of copyright infringement.
(5) MARKETING DISCLOSURES. For the purposes of better targeting advertisements or additional promotions, the Company may utilize any email address You disclose to it for the purpose of ad targeting on third party publishers' websites. Specifically, and by way of example, but without limitation, the Company may utilize any email address to better assist the Company with the creation of promotional campaigns using certain targeting features of Facebook, and similar third party websites that enable advertisers to target their campaigns to users by specific email address, or demographically to audiences similar to our existing email subscribers.
(6) THIRD-PARTY SPONSORS. The Company and the Site provide services to third-party sponsors to collect certain information in regards to the hosting of sweepstakes, cross-promotions, and the giveaway of sponsored content, this information includes names, email addresses, and other information necessary to deliver the sponsored content, sweepstakes, or cross-promotions. When the company and the Site collect this information during the course of its operations, the Company will provide such information to third-party sponsors pursuant to the terms of our service agreements with those sponsors and such third-parties may utilize the information as they deem appropriate.
4. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION.
(1) AD NETWORKS. The Company may participate in a third-party advertising company's services to serve ads when you visit the Site. When the Company participates in such a service, information about You, and about your visit to the site may be used in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving such advertisements, the advertiser may place a unique Cookie or similar tracking client in your web browser.
The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the privacy policies or regulations governing such third-party advertisers. The Company suggests that you examine any such third-party's privacy policies and terms of service to better understand their operations and privacy procedures.
The Company may add additional service providers in the future at any time, the inclusion of certain providers listed here should in no way be considered a limitation as to providers which may be used. Information concerning current third-party providers is provided purely for further information to You and not as a limitation to the Company. The company also utilizes the services of third-party vendors to provide email list management. You may review how our current providers handle the data contained in our email lists at:
The Company further utilizes the services of third-party vendors to provide email SMTP services and email list hosting. You may review how our current providers handle the data sent via our transactional and marketing emails relayed via their servers at:
The Site is intended for an audience 18 years or older. The Company and the Site do not target or knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that the Site has collected personally-identifiable information from a child 13 years of age or younger, please contact the Company immediately via our “Contact” page, explain the nature of information received by the Company and the Company will use its best efforts to promptly remove such information from its records.
6. CALIFORNIA ERASER LAW.
The Company complies with the California eraser law. To the extent you are a minor and wish to have any content that You posted to the Site removed, please contact the Company via the “Contact” page to make a request. Identify the information You seek to remove from the Site. While the Company will make every effort to remove the material from the Site, such materials may remain available via search engines, archival websites, or additional platforms that may have copied the material.
7. SECURITY OF INFORMATION.
The Company uses reasonable security procedures to maintain the physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards to ensure the security and confidentiality of data against reasonably foreseeable risks. These security measures are designed to prevent the unauthorized use, access, disclosure, destruction, or change of data maintained by the Company. While the Company will utilize reasonable security measures, no security measure ensures the absolute protection of data against a determined criminal, nor against inadvertent errors in computer code which may be exploited by any such actor. The majority of the Company's infrastructure is operated on open source programs which are believed to be reasonably secure, but frequent changes in the source code may cause unforeseen errors which may be exploited by bad actors.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES.
The Site includes links to third party websites. These sites deploy their own privacy policies and practices that may differ greatly from this Site. If you submit personal information to any such site, your information will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of those sites.
9. DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS.
The Site does not honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third party sources. The Site will not function differently when you visit the Site using such settings, and the manner in which the Site collects or uses data will not be altered in the event your web browser sends a “do not track” or similar request at the time You visit the Site.
10. UNSUBSCRIBES AND CORRECTIONS.
If you wish for the Company to stop sending you email or other communications or would like your Personal Information corrected or deleted, you may send the Company a request via our Contact form or at the Postal Address below. You may also utilize the unsubscribe link in any email the Company has sent to be removed from the Company's email list.
2600 US RT 11
SUITE 1 PMB 259
Evans Mills, NY 13637
11. POLICY CHANGES.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION AND COMMITMENT.